Did you have a doula for the birth of your child?

Monday, October 17, 2011

Looking for a Labor Doula in the Denver Area?  Please call or e-mail to set up a free consultation.
(978) 424-7668 or britt71204@aol.com.  I look forward to hearing from you! 


We have moved again, this time, back to Denver, CO. I have completed my certification with Childbirth International and can proudly use the title CLD (certified labor doula). I am accepting any clients in the Denver Metro Area with due dates between now and Dec 2011 and then after May 2012, because we are expecting a third addition to our family. A baby GIRL, in February! If you are looking for a doula or simply want more information about what a doula is or does please don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to working with you,
Brittany Kearns CLD, RN

978-424-7668
britt71204@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment