Did you have a doula for the birth of your child?

Monday, December 17, 2012

Starting from Scratch

Looking for a Labor Doula in the Denver Area?  Please call or e-mail to set up a free consultation.
(978) 424-7668 or britt71204@aol.com.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello again,
     Now that our baby girl is almost one year old, I am ready to truly start building my Labor Doula Business.  Thus far, in my career as a doula, I have not lived any where long enough to establish myself as  Labor Doula.  Hopefully, we will be here in the Denver Area long enough.
     For now, my goals will be small as I get my feet wet.

Week of December 17, 2012
1.  Put an ad on Craigslist (I recognize that this is controversial, however, I have received many inquiries through this method in the past, enough to outweigh the spam that is).

Check in next week to see my craigslist add!

Til then,
Brittany
Labor Doula

No comments:

Post a Comment